Re: Last call before release of rdiff-backup 2.0.0

From: Eric L.
Subject: Re: Last call before release of rdiff-backup 2.0.0
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:38:48 +0100

Hi,

as a further side note, test.pypi.org hold now the betas as well and as
wheel (ha!), but also as source. rdiff-backup is now one pip command
away (with or without --user):

pip install -i https://test.pypi.org/simple/ rdiff-backup==1.9.0b1.dev8

See https://test.pypi.org/project/rdiff-backup/1.9.0b1.dev8/ for details.

Further betas and the final release will be available from the
"production" PyPI server so that you won't need the `-i` option to install.

KR, Eric

--
please do _not_ put me in copy on rdiff-backup-users,
it just confuses my filters. Thanks.