rule-list

[Rule-list] Conclusion of:About RH 8 not supporting 486

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] Conclusion of:About RH 8 not supporting 486
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:02:40 +0200

Hello,

thanks to everybody who answered/reviewed my original post.
I am glad to see that we agree on just about everything. I will add
you comments to my original text, place it on the web site, and
announce it on LWN, the psyche-list, Slashdot, and what not
(suggestions welcome) over the weekend: these days have been terrible,
I've been working with my boss (very competent guy, but tireless as a
bulldozer) literally on my neck all day...