savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #3288] Wrong Directory

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #3288] Wrong Directory
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 07:57:50 -0400

=================== BUG #3288: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3288&group_id=11

Submitted by: benchiew                Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Mon 04/21/2003 at 11:57
Category:  Other                      Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  After setting up the phpgroupware with the Admin account
and the 3 Demo account, I went to the main login page, to login. It sents me to
a wrong page. I setup the phpgroupware at www.the-wired-ones.com/phpgroupware

I went to www.the-wired-ones/phpgroupware/index.php to log in with the new
Admin account that I created. It brought me to www.the-wired-ones.com/login.php
and I get a page not found error.