[Savannah-hackers-public] Puszcza - Savane-based hosting

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Puszcza - Savane-based hosting
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:17:18 +0100

Hi Sergey,

Could you present Puszcza (what it does, the goals)?

I think people on the list would be interested in another free
software-based hosting website :)

I mentioned it at
  http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhyChooseSavannah
but I'm not sure how to describe it.

(PS: I just rethought of this old message and found it buried in my
mailbox, being a private reply to a tracker notification. Sorry!)