Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Emacs-diffs

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Emacs-diffs
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:29:20 -0400

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:47:34 -0400
From: "Michael J. Flickinger"<address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:37:10 -0400
From: "Michael J. Flickinger"<address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden

On 07/30/2011 02:55 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
There were no diffs sent from the commits to the Emacs repository
since July 22.  Are the bzr-related scripts that send the diffs upon
commit still functional?  Can someone please take a look at this?

TIA

Should be working now.  Let me know if this still fails.

I waited for more than 24 hours, but still didn't see even a single
message, neither in my inbox (I subscribe to emacs-diffs) nor in the
mailman archives.

I think I fixed the problem.

Should be working now.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't.  No messages were sent in the past 24
hours, and you can see in the archives that the last message is still
from July 21.

Mail configuration problem.  Should be working now.

Sorry for all the recent hangups, they are primarily due to infrastructure changes.