Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hacking on Savane - where to start?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hacking on Savane - where to start?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:07:54 -0600

    If I understand correctly the natural "evolution" route was/is
      Source Forge => Savane (old) => Savane-Cleanup => Fusion Forge.

You could put it that way.  But to the best of my knowledge there is no
consensus about changing what Savannah is actually running.  Sylvain is
changing Savane (all to the good), which is independent of live Savannah.

karl