[Savannah-hackers-public] Missing icons on Savannah homepages?

From: Paul Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Missing icons on Savannah homepages?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:40:07 -0400

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there are no graphics
(just broken icon images) for the various icons on Savannah home pages?
I've looked at a few.

For example: https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/make/

Hm, now that I look, it seems that if I visit the page in an incognito
window without being logged in, I do get icons.  But if I visit the
page when I am logged in, I get broken icons.

Oh, I see, it's because I'm using the "Gna" theme and apparently this
theme is missing some icons:

https://savannah.gnu.org/images/Gna.theme/contexts/admin.png

gives 404.

I don't know why I'm using that theme, if I selected it myself it was
so long ago I can't remember.

But, maybe we should review the themes to be sure that they are all
complete?