[Savannah-hackers] Re: Problems in importing to CVS

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Problems in importing to CVS
Date: 15 Aug 2002 23:56:01 +0200

Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> first of all, sorry by contacting you thru this email, I really dont know how
> to do it on savannah yet ( read many things...)
>
> I read all CVS related stuff and still cannot import protux/mustux/mustache
> into  savannah
>
> points 1 2 and 3 of FAQ are ok
>
> but point 4 of FAQ fails . As it says :
>
> 4) Download the CVS tree structure (substitute developername with your login):
>  export CVS_RSH=ssh
>  cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/myproject/ co myproject
>
> I am doing exatcly this. But even had I already set my RSA1 key (7 hours ago,
> so no problem about the cron job),
> I am still being request by a "password"

Ok, so there's troubles with your key.
You registered it two times.
=> Login => account maintenance => remove one

> My question is, why do I have to checout from subversion ? As far as I know I
> have no account there..
>
> shouldnt I checount from savannah.gnu.org ?

subversions.gnu.org is the GNU Project CVS server. Any savannah-hosted
project (GNU and non-GNU) have their CVS there. Anyway, savannah.gnu.org is on
subversions.

Do not hesitate to recontact me.

You can also get support via the savannah project support tracker
(left menu link) or writing to address@hidden

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)