[Savannah-hackers] sigh, still not working

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] sigh, still not working
Date: 26 Aug 2002 14:06:39 -0700

So I have correct keys on my account, but I get permission failures
when I attempt to access the CVS.

My suspicion is that I have a savannah.gnu.org shell account, and for
that reason the ssh keys on the web-account are ignored (as the web
page claims).  At least, despite the urgent insistence of some that I
don't need a shell account, I did used to have a shell account, and I
doubt it went away.

So: can someone please *check*?