[Savannah-hackers] oh good grief

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] oh good grief
Date: 26 Aug 2002 14:24:37 -0700

So I *do* have an account on "subversions", which I can log in to just
fine by Kerberos.  I would like to make ssh work, but putting things
in .ssh/authorized_keys does not work the usual way.

Matthias who was "helping" me before was clearly not up to the task,
since when I said "please enable my existing account", he proceeded to
instruct me about why I didn't need an existing account, and ignored
(or didn't bother to check) that I did.

Loic?  Someone?