[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fast approaching MUG v.1.0

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fast approaching MUG v.1.0
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:11:14 +0000

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 06:22:40PM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> "Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden> said:

> > I suggest that when the differences with the GNU project are listed, a final
> > item should say something such as "the result of this project (MUG!) can be
> > used to pour coffee in it and drink it, while the outcome of the GNU project
> > can not".
>
> In fact, this statement is not completement  correct. There is a emacs
> mode used to control coffees machine.

You might be able to use the code of the emacs project to pour coffee on
something else, but you can't pour coffee in Emacsit self, while MUG allows
you to pour coffee in it :-) That's what makes it a whole new concept in
Savannah projects, whose result cannot be replicated with today's limited
computing technology.

Jaime