[Savannah-hackers] Problem with rcsinfo

From: Markus Braun
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with rcsinfo
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:01:16 +0100

Hi!

I have a little problem with rcsinfo for my project
(http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tpb/). I added a file
"default.template" to the CVSROOT and also added the file to the
checkoutlist file. The relevant line in rcsinfo is

DEFAULT     /cvsroot/tpb/CVSROOT/default.template

But when I check out the project, the files CVS/Template are empty. I
suspect, that the path to the template file is wrong. Can you please help
me?

Thanks in advance!!

Markus

--
Linux is like a Wigwam. No Windows, no Gates, and an Apache inside.
Markus Braun                                fon & fax: 07453/930851