Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Mozilla bug 163503 makes savannah hard to use

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Mozilla bug 163503 makes savannah hard to use
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:47:07 +0000

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 08:12:01PM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> I would be happy to receive answer to my mails, but it turned out that
> I have to wait, generally, 3 days to get any answer on petty subjects,
> not to mention the bunch of mail sent several weeks ago with no
> answers at all.

Sorry; you're right. We should find more time to answer your e-mail. But if
you send a message, even if is not answered, at least there is a chance some
people read it but did not find anything against your proposal.

I do that some time; I read your messages but do not reply because I have
nothing to object; I'll try to at least aknowledge reading them in the future.

Jaime