[Savannah-hackers] [ 101676 ] My project was dubbed 'GNU'

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101676 ] My project was dubbed 'GNU'
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:13:56 -0500

Support Request #101676, was updated on 2002-Dec-29 01:28
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101676&group_id=11

Category: None

By: villate
Date: 2002-Dec-30 20:13
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020412
Debian/1.2.0-6

Hi, I have made the nnecessary changes. You should not have
to do any changes and your webpages should be already in
www.gnu.org/software/epsilon/
Notices the changes in the root for the web pages CVS
repository (see your project's CVS page)

If you notice any problems, please let us know.

By: positrone