[Savannah-hackers] changing from continuus to savannah CVS , can it be

From: Salazar, Sergio
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] changing from continuus to savannah CVS , can it be done?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:44:59 -0500

Dear Savannah Representative,
        I have been researching what savannah is and still am a little
confused. Is it a central site that hosts the remote access of source code?
So that means that any code that I produce can be added to a project that is
on the savannaha site? I noticed that savannah is not fully just a online
database, but has its own CVS tools. Is it possible to change from using the
Continuus source control tools to using Savannah's without having to web
base all my material? Please relpy as soon as possible because this is
urgent research.

thank you,
Sergio Salazar