[Savannah-hackers] SSH configuration

From: Michal Bidlo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SSH configuration
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:57:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I would like to configure SSH for connecting to my account on the
savannah.nongnu.org and in FAQs I read that during generating the rsa key I
have to enter some PASSPHRASE. Please, what is the passphrase (if it's not the
password)? Is it an arbitrary string or some special information that I've not
remember from my registration process?.
(I've better ask You first than I could do some mistake.)

Thanks.

Michal Bidlo

Mall [mo:l] - promenáda, široká alej, nákupní středisko (velké)
Internet Mall - profesionální nákupní galerie na Internetu (http://www.mall.cz)