RE: [Savannah-hackers] RE: my "simon" account seems to have been hacked

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] RE: my "simon" account seems to have been hacked
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:33:54 +0100

Thanks.  As I explained to Paul Fisher who replied with the same point,
earlier I had several emails that indicated that abusive emails had been
sent from address@hidden and one that indicated that someone had used

Of course, it's possible that the original emails were just viruses with
a forged address and the responses I got were misleading.  So, to be on
the safe side, I think it wise to assume someone is using my account.
I've asked address@hidden to use a new SSHv2 key for my account, which I
guess will stop this if it is happening.

Simon.