[Savannah-hackers] submission of Momentum Operating System - savannah.no

From: alouca
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Momentum Operating System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 10:51:14 -0400

Andreas Louca <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: Momentum Operating System
System name: momentum
Type: non-GNU

Momentum is an experimental Operating System attempt on using Microsoft's
ECMA-standardized .NET Common Language Infrastucture (CLI) for defining parts
of the kernel and all user-mode applications.

Key part of this project will be the the go-mono project, as it will be the
base of the .NET VM Engine.

The kernel it self will be written from scratch in C with minimal assembly
until we have the supporting infrastructure to switch to C#.

Currently, we have a basic kernel with a bootloader. In order to be able to
continue our development we will need CVS space, as we are working as a team.

Other Software Required:
go-mono .NET Runtime engine

gcc compiler

nano assembler