[Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:26:10 -0400

   From: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
   Date: 07 Sep 2003 16:19:44 +0200

   Please, clear the situation, I do not understand at all what it is
   about (fascinating!).

   Is it about SSH KEY registered for users on the Savannah server, in
   /home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys?

   If it's not the case, what does it have to do with Savannah?

this has nothing to do w/ savannah keys, but access to savannah is
apparently required to change subversions keys.  i was able to access
savannah using w3m (w/ ssl enabled) to add an RSA1 key (ssh protocol
version 1) to the list of subversions keys, so the immediate need is
met.  the only uncertainty for me at the moment is whether or not
subversions will accept DSA key (ssh protocol version 2), but this is
not so pressing an issue to resolve.

anyway, thanks savannah-hackers for your guidance.

thi