[Savannah-hackers] bug tracker mysteriously turned off

From: Rich Bodo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] bug tracker mysteriously turned off
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:11:31 -0700

Hi guys,

I went to enter a few bugs into the bug tracker for bayonne, and found that it had been turned off. So I looked through the history of the project, and there were no changes made to the projects public info (i.e. bug tracker on/off) in months. I had used the bug tracker earlier in the day to look at bugs, but had not administered the project in a long time. I consulted with the other project admins, and no other admin of the project has turned the bug tracker on/off. So anyway, does anyone know if there is a problem with the bug tracker or savannah that could turn it off, and, did we lose our bug data? Thanks.

-Rich