[Savannah-hackers] Re: bug tracker mysteriously turned off

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: bug tracker mysteriously turned off
Date: 20 Sep 2003 11:01:04 +0200

Rich Bodo <address@hidden> said:

> Hi guys,
>
>       I went to enter a few bugs into the bug tracker for bayonne,
> and found that it had been turned off.  So I looked through the
> history of the project, and there were no changes made to the projects
> public info (i.e. bug tracker on/off) in months.

Unfortunately, I do not think that this information is logged (it's a
bug, I agree).

> I had used the bug tracker earlier in the day to look at bugs, but
> had not administered the project in a long time.  I consulted with
> the other project admins, and no other admin of the project has
> turned the bug tracker on/off.  So anyway, does anyone know if there
> is a problem with the bug tracker or savannah that could turn it
> off, and, did we lose our bug data?

We never had any problem of this kind. No trackers were turned off by
itself. Also, if a tracker is turned off, the data is kept in the
database.

I have no rational explanation to provide.

Are you sure that ever use the Savannah bug tracker for Bayonne?
According to <http://www.gnu.org/software/bayonne/developers.html>,
you are using the sourceforge bug tracker.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: