[Savannah-hackers] Fwd: Re: [support #102461] ciabot.pl, Can't do setuid

From: Russell Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fwd: Re: [support #102461] ciabot.pl, Can't do setuid
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:58:49 +1000

As sent to Mathieu Roy,  This is all that needs to be configured by users.

Other things are more for administration purposes, and should be adjusted by
savannah staff if the server load changes.

ciabot.pl %s $USER projectname

if desired, I can turn ALL the parameters into command line parameters, but I
don't think that is nessecary.

Russell Smith