Re: [Savannah-hackers] ciabot.pl, can't do setuid

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] ciabot.pl, can't do setuid
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:37:33 +0200

Russell Smith wrote:

ciabot.pl %s $USER projectname

if desired, I can turn ALL the parameters into command line parameters, but I don't think that is nessecary.

You'll have to turn these two parameters as command line args :

# The from address in the generated mails.
$from_email = 'address@hidden';

# Mail all reports to this address.
$dest_email = 'address@hidden';

Then we'll be able to install it on Savannah, and people will be able to properly configure it for their project from the command line.