Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Urgent!

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Urgent!
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:35:47 +0200

Hugo Gayosso wrote:

Nonetheless, the fact that the web server is not updated on commit is
something new.
[...]
Is there a log file for the script that tries to do the sync on the
web server?

The web update has been experiencing troubles since roughly 2 months. The previous 'sync on commit' feature has been deprecated, meanwhile www.[non]gnu.org simply pulls an update on a regular basis (hourly if I remember).

Paul and I are working on a new and safer immediate update mechanism. Actually I'm waiting for Paul to update the gnu.org part, I've done the job on Savannah side. Ask him to reprioritize this item if you think it's important.