Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux Tricky How To - savannah.

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU/Linux Tricky How To - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:46:23 +0100

Mário Lopes <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: GNU/Linux Tricky How To
System name: linuxtht
Type: non-GNU

Hello,

  I'm evaluating your project for approval. Please note :

- I need a link to your source code to check if it is properly licensed, even if it is highly experimental

- the Savannah facility does not provide PHP nor MySQL (yet...) for the web hosting part

Please resubmit your project when you comply with the first point. Regards,

Vincent