[Savannah-hackers] GNU Translation Coordinators

From: Masayuki Hatta
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GNU Translation Coordinators
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:12:57 +0900

Hi everyone,

I'm the current translation coordinator of GNU Project.  Some time
ago, I asked lmiguel (he was my predecessor and retired recently) to
add me to the "GNU Translation Coordinators" project
(https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/trans-coord/) to organize
translation efforts.  However, seems lmiguel is too busy to respond.
I would like to recycle that project rather than starting new one.

I'm not sure the legitimate procedure for such case, but would you add
me to that project by root previlege or something on Savannah?

(RMS, how do you think about it?)

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Graduate School of Economics, University of Tokyo