Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Translation Coordinators

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Translation Coordinators
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:17:13 +0100

I added user 'mhatta' to project 'trans-coord' as administrator.

Masayuki is administrator of the 'www' project, whose members have the right to modify any WebCVS repository (gnu and non-gnu), so it should already be sufficient to give access to translation team leaders.

--
Sylvain

Richard Stallman wrote:
I'm not sure the legitimate procedure for such case, but would you add me to that project by root previlege or something on Savannah?

I believe the savannah hackers can add you to the Translation
Coordinators project.

Savannah hackers, will that be sufficient to enable Masayuki
to give the necessary access to translation team leaders?
If not, what should be done?