Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hoping this is the correct place

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hoping this is the correct place
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:19:46 +0100

I reported the error to the Mailman developers.
Actually it happens on all lists whenever you use a non-member account.
Meanwhile you can use: address@hidden, which is address you registered with at Mailman.

I also sent you the new password for the mailing-list.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.03.22 10:18, Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:

SB> I did not understand exactly where you get that error.

Starting from:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=baol-hth

follow the link to the only mailing list and go to

button.

I'm not sure if I used the correct address for reporting a
mail.[non]?gnu.org bug.

SB>  However,
SB> if you want to have us change the password, we can do so.  It
SB> would be nice you upload your GPG key to your account, so we can
SB> send the password in crypted form to you.

I apologize for my total ignorance.

What's my account ? I just CVS the code for the project and the HTML
for the homepage.