[Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #359243] Fw: migrating lists to an other

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #359243] Fw: migrating lists to an other server
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:33:20 -0400

Sorry for the delay in response -- we're trying to tie up loose ends
before baughj resigns his post in a week.

Yes, this is most certainly possible. Do you want to coordinate the
changeover? Or would you like me to simply take care of it whenever?

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator