Re: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:44:58 +0200

Hi,

> I attempted to upload my homepage using the procedure described in
> the HomepageUpload FAQ. The upload went smoothly and appeared to be
> successful with no errors.

There's no trace of any commit in your project history, except the
creation of a 'figures' directory, which is handled differently by
CVS.

Did you witness your website published, or did you just assume
everything went fine?

Possibly you attempted to commit but didn't "cvs add" each files?
You sure did ask CVS to create 'figures', but maybe nothing more.

--
Sylvain