[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107667] CLISP: Permission denied

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107667] CLISP: Permission denied
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 00:18:03 +0000

Update of sr #107667 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #10:

Hi Shailesh,

Regarding the clisp project specifically, I wrote the maintainers too.
Hopefully either the project will be made public or the jobs deleted soon.

Regarding the maintainers guide, good idea.  I will do that.

Regarding excluding private jobs from the job listing, and/or any other
development work (e.g., making jobs public, regardless), I can agree in
principle but in reality there are so few people working on the savannah
back-end (namely, one -- Michael), and thus time is in such short supply, that
something merely not-quite-optimal like this has to take a back seat for the
foreseeable future to other problems that are actually preventing people from
getting their work done.  So I'm leaving this open but with lower priority.

Thanks,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107667>

  Message sent via/by Savannah