[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107879] bug report listings: configurable co

From: Steve White
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107879] bug report listings: configurable columns, more options
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:08:37 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: Stevan_White
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

This has bugged me for a long time, and I know it seems minor, but let's get
it out.

When looking through a long list of bugs, the given columns in the bug report
lists is often inadequate.  As far as I know it's rigid, too.

1) It would be nice to choose which columns are displayed.

2) The date display, showing full date and time and timezone
      Wed 16 Nov 2011 04:01:43 PM CET
   is usually way too much information in a small screen.
   A compact representation of just the date would be better
      2011-11-16

3) It is often important to see which reports have been touched recently.  So
it would be good to have a separate column showing the date of the last
change.

4) The original reporter's ID is also of interest.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107879>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/