Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106581] doing something about stale jobs

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106581] doing something about stale jobs?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:18:25 -0500

On 2/15/12 4:09 AM, Brandon Invergo wrote:
     2) Updating the text of the post does not actually bump the date.

Drat.  Michael, would it be feasible for the visible date in job posting
to reflect the mtime rather than the ctime (analogously speaking :)?
(I assume that is what is happening, but then, I've already made one
wrong assumption, so who knows ...)

In case it helps to identify what's (not) happening, this is the posting
that an author updated in which the date was not bumped:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=10372&job_id=544

Yes, I'll look into this.

     Shall I wait until I've sent out messages to the rest before taking
     action?

I see no reason to wait.

     Or shall I put the "action list" online somewhere for an
     admin to take care of it?

We want *you* to be the admin :).  I've just added you to the
"administration" project, so -- after you log out and in again, I
suppose -- you should be able to "become superuser" in the
savannah.gnu.org web interface and do stuff.  Let me/us know if problems ...

Ok great! I'll get started this week. I'll be a bit slow at first,
though, since I only have one of those USB 3G modems at home for the
next couple of weeks. If I run into any hiccups, I'll post them here.

Thanks :)

Cheers,
Brandon