Re: [savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #1137768] www-nl-translators mailing

From: Tom Uijldert
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:32:45 +0200

I checked the list, it had english and dutch as preferred languages already (or did 1 of you just added that?).

Anyway, threw in german and french as well, just for good measure :-) but my guess is that doesn't influence the spam filter(?)

Incidentally, for your reference, *this* mail is sent from my home pc via Thunderbird, with some test-Cc's.

Thanks,
Tom.