Re: Question about NonGNU Savannah Downloads Server

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Question about NonGNU Savannah Downloads Server
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:46:12 -0400

   I've started using NonGNU Savannah recently. I connected to `
   download.savannah.nongnu.org` just to explore it. I found that there's a
   directory called `/srv/audio-video`, what's the purpose of that? Can
   ordinary savannah users upload files to that directory?

>From the README:

  This is not the real audio-video upload directory.
  Use /srv/audio-video/ instead, which is what gets published at
http://audio-video.gnu.org/

  --
  The Savannah Hackers

In other words, it is for videos related to the GNU project.