[Savannah-register-public] [task #10313] Submission of kokla

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10313] Submission of kokla
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:21:29 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Irfan,

I am reviewing your project as an aspiring administrator, so please excuse
any mistakes I may make in the process.

There are a few issues with your submission:
* You list kokla under "Official GNU software", but I don't think this is the
case. Has it been accepted by the GNU project?
* In doc/ there are a couple of NIST documents. I am sure that you have the
rights to distribute them, but I cannot find any applicable license. The same
goes for images in kgui. All these artifacts should be listed in the README or
similar along with authors and applicable licenses.

Could you clarify or correct these issues so that we can proceed with the
process? Thanks!