[task #15583] Submission of Mu (Miscellaneous Utilities)

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15583] Submission of Mu (Miscellaneous Utilities)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:05:31 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #30, task #15583 (project administration):

[comment #29 comment #29:]
> [comment #28 comment #28:]
> > You also haven't told me whether I need to include the documentation
licenses in version control, even though I'm using Gnulib for them. I'd be
happy to do that, just let me know.

> I think you ask a basic question again.  It seems to me that you should be
able to answer such questions yourself.  Can't you?

So I do need to include the licenses? The fact that Gnulib provides modules
for them seemed to suggest otherwise. But anyway, I have included them; see
the attached tarball.

I think I might suggest on the Gnulib mailing list
<https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-gnulib> that they remove the
license modules, but keep the license files. It seems that the modules should
never be used!

(file #49061)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: mu.tar.gz                      Size:118 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/mu.tar.gz?file_id=49061>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15583>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/