[Savannah-users] sftp authentication error

From: Donn
Subject: [Savannah-users] sftp authentication error
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:38:40 +0200

Hi,
I used to be able to access:
sftp://address@hidden/releases/fontypython
But now it gives me:
Authentication failed.

I *can* use scp from the command-line. I'm pretty sure I have used the right
login info (it was saved in Konqueror anyway) - is there something new going
on?

\d

--
"It is obvious that we do not fully understand the universe; but it is even
more obvious that neither the Bible nor the Koran reflects our best

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/