Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs

From: Ray Wang
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:02:41 +0800

Thank you for helping me out, :-)

but well, it depends on people pointing it out at least, I guess it's
probably better if people could report a bug of gnu softwares by just
easily typing "http://bug.gnu.org";, or  "http://bugs.gnu.org";, or even
 "http://bugzilla.gnu.org"; in your browser.

please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Ray Wang
  - Follow your dreams