Re: [Savannah-users] Missing ASCII2Unicode application.

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Missing ASCII2Unicode application.
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:52:21 -0700

Abduraoof T wrote:
> I've been using ASCII2Unicode application that was hosted on your old site.
> Unfortunately, I couldn't find it on your new website.
> Please let me know if the url is changed.

There hasn't been any change to the Savannah site for many years.  To
talk about an old site might need to go back quite a few years.
Longer than most recent memory.

When I search I don't find ASCII2Unicode hosted on Savannah anywhere.
I do see it on several other software forge sites.  Perhaps you were
thinking of one of those?

In any case I don't see any ASCII2Unicode that has ever been hosted on
Savannah.  So unfortunately I don't think there is any help here.

Good luck!
Bob