[Savannah-users] Project revision vs. replacement.

From: juanslayton @dslextreme.com
Subject: [Savannah-users] Project revision vs. replacement.
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:44:20 -0700

I need a bit of advice.

I have radically revised an old project, changing the graphics platform (SVGA to SDL2), the associated dependencies, the implementing hardware, and the name.  Also wish to change the repository from CVS to git.  The old implementation is essentially worthless and I don't want it around cluttering things up.

Seems to me the thing to do is totally delete the old project ("classnet") and start a new one with the new name ("desknet").  But I haven't figured out how to do that.

JS