[Savannah-users] Allowing non-fastforward pushes in git

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: [Savannah-users] Allowing non-fastforward pushes in git
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 17:35:16 -0500

Hi,
I'm trying to remove the history in the git repo for LibreJS. I made a
new git repository that I'm trying to push to the old one.

The git data in the current repo takes over 60MB because of unnecessary
large files that were checked into the repo in the past. This is a pain
for people trying to clone the repo and help out with the project.

People will still be able to access the history using the Bazaar
repository, which I'm leaving alone:
  http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/librejs/

I need someone to run this command on the LibreJS git repository:
  git config receive.denynonfastforwards false