Re: Group keyrings

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Group keyrings
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 19:23:21 +0000

Hello;

On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 04:03:25PM +0000, Ineiev wrote:
> Probably, it would be better if each group had a public area
> where its admins (rather than every member) could post only keys
> used for releases, like GnuPG does [1]. I've pushed a patch for it
> to the group-keyring branch [2].

I've just installed the changes on Savannah, including updated
documentation,

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGpg/
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DownloadArea/

Please check if anything needs fixing; after that, we probably
should make an announcement in the Savannah News area.

Thank you!