Re: Storage Array Problems

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Storage Array Problems
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 12:30:00 -0700

Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Thanks for checking.  I'll resend the discarded messages, then.

I would send just one or two initially.  Please keep note of the
message-ids of them.  See if they show up.  If not please notify us of
the message-ids so that we can look to see their disposition.

For debbugs please send to the debbugs team mailing list.

    help-debbugs@gnu.org
    help-debbugs AT gnu DOT org

The main debbugs folks don't monitor the Savannah mailing lists.

One of the contributing factors may have been the large mail backlog
that occurred yesterday which meant that humans looking at the mailman
web page hold queue were looking at dozens and dozens of messages most
of which were spam because the anti-spam "cancel bot" was also
backlogged.  That's almost worst case for a human looking at things
and trying to pick out the non-spam messages.  But I really have no
idea about this particular message and am just guessing.

Bob