Re: Reply to header

From: Phil!Gregory
Subject: Re: Reply to header
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:38:52 -0500

* Hendrik Mangels <address@hidden> [2004-11-02 19:03 +0100]:

And so it begins...  I've seen this flamewar on mre lists than I'd care to
count  My thoughts on the subject are on my website:

  http://aperiodic.net/phil/archives/Geekery/list-reply-to.html

deal with either situation.  Adding the Reply-To: header results in a more
usable list in general.

In the interests of not prolonging unnecessary discussions, I'll say no
more on this subject.

--- --
Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,