self-platform-dev

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Self-platform-dev] SELF dev status]

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Self-platform-dev] SELF dev status]
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:28:57 +0530

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Wouter Tebbens <address@hidden> wrote:
> Nagarjuna,
>  Let me forward your reply to the list, I suppose it should go there.
>
>  ad. point 2 and 5: Apart from documenting the issues Matías had to fix
>  manually, don't you think we need to solve them in the install script,
>  in order for a smooth installation?

yes, we do need to solve them.  but for us at this moment,
installation of self platform in many more places is not the priority,
but to get the work rolling so that migration happen before the end of
this month.

Smoothening installation script and packaging the platform as a deb
and rpm are also in the roadmap, and I dont think we should focus on
this right now.

Nagarjuna