self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] self platform update and meeting proposal

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] self platform update and meeting proposal
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:17:39 +0100

Hello good day!

as we will be meeting in 45 minutes with the TEG, I wonder if there's news on the development to test before the meet.

see you in a bit,

Wouter

Nagarjuna G. wrote:
After discussing with the development team, we will try to finish the
following features so that we can migrate beta platform to the new
storage:

1. adding collections, courses, and lessons, editing courses and lessons
2. adding resources, images, scorm files to the platform
3. importing scorm files
4. collection manager
5. additional type of course components: glossary, faq, tests, reference links
6. file manager

after finishing 5, we will begin work on 4.  Rajiv is doing this part
of the work.

Dinesh is doing 3. with coordination from Bipin and Divya. Import is
also linked with file manager.

Bipin, completed 2, and is now focussing on 6 with coordination with Saurabh.

We are targeting to finish most of this work to make the platform
migration possible by the end of next week 14th of March.

To take stock of the development work, should we have a TEG meeting on
either 13th or 14th.  On 13th my time is flexible, but on 14th I can
join only after 6pm IST.

Nagarjuna