self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Some issues

From: matiasb
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Some issues
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:27:52 -0300 (ART)

Hi,
I have been testing the last code in the CVS during the week, and I have
some issues to share:

 - When adding a resource locally, I got an error:

2008-03-07 12:16:20 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://localhost:8080/self/addResources
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 108, in __call__
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 164, in _exec
  Module None, line 158, in addResources
   - <FSPythonScript at /self/addResources>
   - Line 158
  Module Products.selfApp.gnowQL, line 198, in manageAddAttribute
  Module Products.selfApp.gbattributes, line 61, in set
  Module Products.selfApp.gbattributes, line 181, in set1
  Module Products.selfApp.gbattributes, line 382, in value_id
  Module Products.selfApp.genericTable, line 623, in insert
  Module Products.selfApp.genericTable, line 608, in exists
ProgrammingError: invalid input syntax for integer: "0kb"

 - On product reinstall (or uninstall and then install), the portal action
material is always created even if it already exists. After reinstalling
the platform sometimes you end with several material tabs. I guess it
should be removed on uninstall.

 - The customized join_form uses the portal property validate_email in a
different way respect to default plone: it allows users to enter password
when activated, meanwhile default is the inverse. If you check the
conditions for allowEnterPassword in the template are the problem.

 - The glossaryview template is based on main_template, but I guess it
should use the main_template_modified; also, the Lessons tab is not a
link to return to lessons from Glossary. These are ok in testing
instances, but just to let you know.

Finally, besides the already mentioned points, I think it would be great
if all changes pass through the repo to keep track of them and to manage
the different stages of the code.

Matías.