self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import errors

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import errors
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:17:23 +0100

Thanks Nagarjuna for pointing me in the right direction!

I logged in (Testing), went to Filemanager and added a SCORM resource. That went without problems, so congrats for that.

When selecting the SCORM resource to be imported, it started showing the "busy" animation and after a while it said "Error Encountered". Checking in the Imported Materials collection it was indeed not there.

this was just a short feedback. Is there anything else I can test?

Let me know when you guys plan to be online in Jabber and we can talk a bit about the migration progress. Otherwise we could do that over the list.

Best, Wouter