self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] address@hidden: [bug #22385] The user clicking on an

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] address@hidden: [bug #22385] The user clicking on an LO's title gets to an arbitrary version, instead of being able to choose]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:50:03 +0530

Forwarding this issue from he savannah site to the list, so that we can discuss
and deside.

----- Forwarded message from "Nagarjuna G." <address@hidden> -----

Update of bug #22385 (project self-platform):

Follow-up Comment #1:

If I understand correctly, each time a user clicks on the lessonsview (left
side pane) we are showing the latest version on the right side.  Instead you
want the system to show all the versions of the object, so that he can choose.

This is confusing.  So far we never discussed this.  If we all feel it should
be done this way, then we can do that.  This means a serious change in the UI
design.

This situation confirms that Niyam's suggestion to show versions on the same
page is more closer to what we wanted.  We were working on that design, and we
were asked not to show the versions on the same page.

Keeping the latest version as it, isnt it enough to show a link to the others
versions of the LO at the bottom, as per Niyam's disign.  Why doesn't this
take care of the issue raised.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22385>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/